Since early 2002, Blue Ninja Software has primarily developed custom software applications for Windows-based desktop and hand-held systems, as well as ActiveX & .NET controls and libraries.
Most of our projects are of a proprietary nature for specific clients, and are not available to the general public.
In addition to serving our private clients, we also have a few general-purpose applications publicly available here for end-users.
Some of these applications are general-purpose utilities we wrote for internal use, and have made available to others.
A few have the source code available, and are either in the Public Domain or are licensed under our Commercial Development, Community Benefit License.
Focus On The Customer
We are a privately held company, so our past and future success is based upon catering to our clients - not our shareholders.
Our focus is on maximizing customer satisfaction, and broadening our experience with new and exciting projects that keep our jobs fresh and exciting.
We don't have to answer to greedy investors who only care about maximizing profits at the expense of good customer service.
At the core of our philosophy is the belief that good business does not have to be unethical. You can be assured that we will never:
- Include any type of spyware, adware, malware, or any other type of sneaky software with any of the applications we make.
- Include pop-ups, banners, scrolling marquees, or any other type of annoying nags to get customers to purchase a trial product. We'd rather you buy it because you like it, not because you feel it's the only way to get our product to stop making you want to throw your computer out the window.
- Hide anything we hope you don't notice in the bottom of a long license agreement.
Sell or use any customer information for internal marketing, or in any way transfer it to any other party, for any reason. This includes "aggregate", non-identifiable information, too.
The ONLY reason we would conceivably send an unsolicited email would be to notify customers who purchased a particular program of a potential serious bug or security vulnerability, and a fix for this would be free of charge.
There will never be a situation where we would use such a bug as an "up-sell opportunity" to try to get a customer to purchase an upgrade of any kind.
Include any kind of paid advertising or linking on this site. All links here are non-sponsored, and fall into one of these categories:
- Links to clients for whom we've done work
- Links to sites which in some way feature us
- Links to applications or companies which we ourselves use or recommend.